- Caleb Foote, previously a recurring guest star, is returning for the second season of the Max Original MADE FOR LOVE as a series regular. Foote plays “Bennett Hobbes,” the always cheerful executive assistant and confidante of “Byron Gogol” (Billy Magnussen).
- Based on the novel by Alissa Nutting, MADE FOR LOVE is a cynically poignant story of love and divorce. Season one followed “Hazel Green” (Cristin Milioti), a thirty-something woman on the run after ten years in a suffocating marriage to “Byron Gogol” (Billy Magnussen), a controlling tech billionaire. After discovering that her husband implanted a monitoring device – the Made for Love chip – in her brain, allowing him to track her, watch her, and know her "emotional data," Hazel fled to her desert hometown to take refuge with her aging widower father Herbert (Ray Romano) and his synthetic partner, Diane. In addition to Foote, Milioti, Magnussen and Romano, season one of MADE FOR LOVE starred Dan Bakkedahl, Noma Dumezweni and Augusto Aguilera.
- About Caleb Foote: Foote most recently appeared as “Eddie Cleary” in ABC’s comedy series “The Kids Are Alright.” He recurred on FX’s Emmy Award®-winning limited series “American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace,” as well as “American Horror Story: Cult,” and has guest starred on “9-1-1,” “All Rise,” “NCIS” and “Grey’s Anatomy.” Onstage, Foote is the recipient of the San Diego Theatre Critics Circle’s 2017 Craig Noel Award for Outstanding Male Performance in a Play for his lead role in “Hand to God.” He also had a supporting role in “Zoot Suit” at the Mark Taper Forum. Foote received a BFA in Acting from the University of Michigan.
Foote is represented by Kazarian, Measures, Ruskin & Associates and Hyphenate Creative Management, and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush, Kaller & Gellman.
- Season one of MADE FOR LOVE was executive produced by Christina Lee, Alissa Nutting, Patrick Somerville, Dean Bakopoulos, Liza Chasin and SJ Clarkson. Stephanie Laing was a Co-EP and directed six episodes, including the pilot and season finale episodes, and Alethea Jones directed two episodes. Christina Lee, season one showrunner, will be joined by Alissa Nutting to showrun season two.
- MADE FOR LOVE is a production of Paramount Television Studios.